Track Anytime Scholarship
At Track anytime, we are passionate about education and hard work. We understand that some students who are dedicated to their education and work hard to provide themselves with a better future need some financial help to attend the school of their dreams. That is why Track anytime provide $1500 scholarship will be awarded to only one student from anywhere around the world (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam,…) to help him/her pay for his/her education. Only one current college student from anywhere around the world will be the winner. Just by applying for this scholarship, you’re already off to a great start!
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently attending a college or university during the fall 2020 academic year. Winner will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrolment before receiving his/her winning.
- This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Only third-year and fourth-year students can apply for this scholarship
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.2 at the time of submission.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words
- One submission per person, per year.
- All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2021 at 11:59PM. No exception.
Steps to apply
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- Please write an essay answering the question “How can trackanytime help to track your orders or shipments?”.
- Regarding length and format, the essays should:
- Be written in English
- 800-1000 words in length
- You should focus on the importance and the way to track order online, you are encouraged to write about shipment process, estimate transit time or about AWB.
- Submit your application when you finish.
How to win
Your submission will be judged by the following criteria:
- Completeness of Submission (10%)
- Quality of your submission (40%)
- Uniqueness and practicality of your ideas (50%)
- Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.